It’s so exciting to see many of you participating in the challenge publicly! Hope you are really enjoying your time in the mornings.
This week let’s focus on night time routines. Without a good night time routine, it would be challenging to wake up early in the morning. Finding the right wind down time and rituals that prepare you for bed is key. To begin creating a night time routine use this questionnaire below:
- What do I want my ideal night time routine to look like?
- What’s keeping me up at night?
- How many hours of sleep does my body need?
- What time should I begin my night time routine?
- What rituals do I want to add to my night time routine that’ll make me look forward to it and stick to it?
Once you’ve answered the questions above, jot down the top 5 things you absolutely must do each night in order to have a successful evening routine:
This will help you begin forming the habit of creating the perfect night time routine for yourself.
If you are participating in the public challenge be sure to share your progress on social. 2 winners will be chosen at the end of the challenge!
Share your journey on social:
#5AMRise #TheAlyssaEffect and tag me @alyssa_jf so I can repost.